Florida criminal defense lawyer sincerely committed to an aggressive and successful defenseFREE CASE EVALUATION
Consultation only. No legal advice will be offered and consultation does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.
Criminal Defense Lawyer in Fort Lauderdale - Broward County, Miami - Dade County, Monroe County, and Palm Beach.
I have spent over 40 years of my law career in the criminal justice system, as a state prosecutor, judge and criminal defense attorney being professionally involved in thousands of cases in Florida. I can help you or a member of your family and/or friends through the very trying, stressful, and frustrating period of life that seems so serious and sometimes hopeless.
Please browse my website and see testimonials, case dispositions, areas of law that we are professionally involved with and the videos of some high profile cases that I have successfully handled over the years.
What our clients say
- ”By your skills and efforts, you have made this a very special and happy Thanksgiving. Thank you for all your help for Brian.“
- ”You are one of my most trusted friends! Words alone cannot express the thanks and affection I have for you! You are one of the most genuine people that I had the pleasure of meeting.“
- ”Thank you so very much for your counsel and guidance in helping our daughter through this difficult situation. We feel so blessed to have been introduced to you and your professionalism.“
- ”Your masterful handling of my son Brett's serious legal issues, the strategies you employed and your wise counsel that resulted in the most satisfactory outcome imaginable, certainly qualify as one of those rare instances.“
- ”Through all my trials and tribulations, you have always been empathetic towards my financial situation and demonstrated a high level of patience with me as one of your clients. Your experience and professionalism was very essential towards the outcome of my case.“
- ”Every day since Raymond's release we have talked of what an incredible job you did for him. Your efforts, knowledge, experience, and determination has given him his life back and set him on the path to a successful future.“
- ”We deeply and humbly appreciate the uncompromising, unyielding, and unequaled legal representation that was given to our case both during the pre-trial proceedings and post-sentencing Jubilation.“
The Spoken Law
Recently, Mr. Roderman did a lengthy interview with AP-Award winning journalist, Danny Pryor, also a former CBS news contributing reporter, where he discussed Florida law, federal laws, going to trial and how criminal defense has changed in his decades of legal service. In the first video of the series, Mr. Roderman talks about the circumstances that cause one to go to trial.
You’ve been charged.
What to do?
If you, a family member, friend or neighbor is arrested for a crime “allegedly” committed then the time to take action is vital and immediately necessary. Calling our office will immediately trigger the defense needed by advising what to do and what not to say to law enforcement. If incarcerated we accept collect phone calls.
Do not say anything to the police before speaking to a lawyer
You have the right to remain silent
Ask questions before choosing a lawyer
Your choice of lawyer is your most important decision
Call a Lawyer
Get in touch with us for a free consultation. No legal advice will be offered and consultation does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.
Broward County: 954-764-6800
Palm Beach County: 561-488-7559
Miami Dade County: 305-987-5036